An international corporate banking alliance
15 member banks covering 42 countries
Liquidity, receivables and more
DELIVERING LOCAL BANKING – GLOBALLY
"The world is moving faster than ever which makes globally integrated banking a true asset" (François Vanden Driesch | Belfius Bank SA/NV | Chairperson of Connector Banking Club)
The Connector banking alliance provides a unique service to corporate customers around the world, offering account services, electronic bank account management, payment services and other local specialised services to help facilitate your cash and treasury management needs.
These services are offered by your local Connector bank in co-operation with an ever expanding network of Connector banks in countries around the world.
As these services are delivered electronically wherever possible, this ensures the client maintains effective control and account information regardless of their location.
- In-country colleagues with expertise to guide you through local banking practices as well as domestic products and services available to you
- A simple referral process to introduce you to other Connector banks to discuss your banking requirements
- Dedicated colleagues to support your account opening and implementation of your preferred cash management services
- A single local electronic interface to all your accounts allowing for balance and transaction reporting as well as initiation of domestic and cross border payments
- Efficient process for collecting your receivables
- Transparent transaction and account pricing
- Access to local economic reports and market intelligence through your chosen Connector bank
- Tools and services to allow you to manage your cash around the globe without losing the personal approach to banking
- A relationship network dedicated to serving you and your banking needs around the globe